Patterson Products Auto-load
Your AutoSDS personal library is an online database that comes preloaded with SDSs from your Patterson Dental purchases over the previous 5 years. As you make purchases through Patterson Dental, any product with an SDS is automatically added to your AutoSDS library.
Master Library Access
Purchases made outside of Patterson Dental that require SDSs can be easily added to your online database. Just search the database, add to your library and you’re set.
SDS Updates from Manufacturers
As manufacturers update their SDSs, your library will be updated with the latest version of the SDS while keeping the older versions still accessible. You are mandated by OSHA to keep much of the SDS on file for 30 years.
Chemical Inventory Lists
Easily generate a Chemical Inventory List, as required by OSHA, for all of the chemicals used in your practice.
Secondary Container Labels
Buy in bulk? No problem, you can now print secondary container labels from the AutoSDS platform for products you transfer into smaller dispensers.
Avoid OSHA Fines
For the last several years, Hazardous Communication violations are the second most common OSHA citation. Fines can be as high as $12,000 per day, per incident and up to $70,000 for repeated and willful violations. Remember, current and former employees can file anonymous complaints against your practice for violating HazCom regulations.
- Spend less time creating your SDS binder! Your AutoSDS online database comes automatically loaded with SDSs (Safety Data Sheets) based on your Patterson Dental product purchases over the previous 5 years. As you make purchases through Patterson Dental, any product with an SDS is automatically added to your AutoSDS library.
- No more reading through SDSs to tediously create a compliant Chemical inventory list. As part of the AutoSDS solution, your practice will be able to instantaneously generate a Chemical Inventory List, as required by OSHA.
- Easily create and print compliant secondary container labels for products you transfer into smaller dispensers.
- Employees can search for SDSs by product name or manufacturer name by full or partial spelling to quickly access SDSs.
- As manufacturers update their SDSs, your library will be updated with the latest version of the SDS PLUS the older versions will still be available, since you have to keep SDSs on file for 30 years.
Google Chrome is the suggested browser for best access to AutoSDS. AutoSDS is cloud based and can be accessed by either internet or cellular connection. It’s suggested that you follow Patterson’s bandwidth requirements to use the AutoSDS product. See them here.
About Auto SDS: Download