Transform your patient’s awareness from a dental procedure to a day at the beach, a coral reef or one of 60 other immersive experiences, with new locations added every month at no additional cost. Effective on patients of all ages, OperaVR offers carefully crafted content in stereoscopic 3D, which means the patient looks forward the entire time, not moving his or her head to the side.
• EASY to Use: We know that if it isn’t easy to use, it won’t get used. That’s why OperaVR can be easily turned on and operated in seconds by all of your teammates, regardless of technical ability.
• Increased Production: OperaVR relaxes your patients and keeps your team productive. Instead of talking patients off the ledge when it comes to treatment planning, your relaxed patients are more apt to get things taken care of.
• Increased Productivity: Unlike nitrous there is no setup, and no need to babysit patients as then come down. Simply power on the unit, select an experience, and get to work. When the visit is over, wipe down the headset and you’re done.
• Reduced Stress: Visits fly by as your patients are able to relax, and your entire team is less stressed. As Dr. Nicole Holmes put it, “I love that they are quiet, calm and enjoying their time in my chair versus becoming upset and anxious. It saves me time when I'm working in multiple rooms, and referrals are going up!”
• Unlimited Content: OperaVR ships with over 60 experiences with new experiences available every month at no additional charge.
OperaVR: Digital Nitrous Virtual Reality System
• Requires OperaVR Headset with pre-installed OperaVR application
Web Remote Player
• Requires Google Chrome
OperaVR Feature Video
VR Ext Example