Installed in front of the vacuum unit, the Syclone™ Amalgam Separator ensures capture of harmful waste amalgam before it enters waterways. Designed to provide trouble-free service with minimal attention, the Syclone™ Amalgam Separator has a simple ambidextrous installation procedure to fit the need of each individual office.
• Innovative cyclonic action delivers >99% amalgam separation, exceeding EPA requirements
• Versatile replacement canister compatible with the Solmetex® Hg5® Amalgam Separator System*
• 1.5x larger canister capacity that extends the time between changes
• ISO 11143:2008 certified by NSF International
• Backed by a competitive 2-year warranty** for added peace of mind
*Not compatible with the Solmetex NXT Hg5 Systems
**Warranty for the system. Other terms and conditions apply
• One Syclone Amalgam Separator will serve up to 10 chairs.
12.7" W x 9.1" L x 28.4" H
Replacement canister capacity:
Type 2, Sedimentation System
120° F (52° C)
15"Hg (51 kPa)
Maximum flow rate:
1 liter per minute