• Hospital-grade, UL-listed outlets
• Easy-touch foot pedal
• Soft-close drawers
• Flexible organization
• Specialized waste containers
• Instrument dryer
• Cassette sterilizer
• Storage tower with pullout shelf
• Make-ready bins
• High-volume evacuator (HVE)
• Hospital-grade, UL-listed outlets and wiring. Reduces construction costs.
• Easy touch foot pedal. Opens cabinets and activates faucets reducing touch points and promoting infection control.
• Soft-close drawers. Maintain your quiet environment.
• Flexible organization. Color-coded drawer bins let you create your own custom set up.
• Waste drop. Specialized containers separate sharps and biowaste from trash.
• Instrument dryer. Removes moisture from instruments prior to sterilization.
• Cassette sterilizer. Slide out shelf and doors allow easy access to sterilizer and condenser bottle.
• Storage tower. Pullout offers space to keep consumables or sterile instruments ready and waiting for the dental operatory.
• Make ready bins. Customizable bins neatly hold items to prep trays and tubs for procedures.
• High-volume evacuator (HVE). Simplifies spill cleanup.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (for design planning, please use A-dec pre-installation guides, and other planning tools)
Depth of cabinet:
Length of cabinet:
See starting points on 594 modules index pages (lengths do not include end caps)
All available sizes: