Durable, extra-heavy-duty 10" rotary wet model trimming machines with high torque cutting power and no-frills simplicity.
• Extra-high torque 1/2 hp trimmers are excellent for commercial labs and large offices doing high volume trimming.
• High-torque 1/3 hp trimmers are ideal for intermittent grinding demand and for most dental office applications.
• Trimmers feature whisper-quiet operation, fully adjustable tables and enhanced splash control
• No-frills design provides tremendous value and promotes years of trouble-free performance
• All units come complete with a carborundum grinding wheel, water hose (1/4" ID x 3' long) and drain hose (1"ID x 3' long)
• Optional solenoids provide water flow to trimmer when power applied to motors
• 120 volts AC
• (13’’ W x 13’’ H x 18’’ Deep x 48 lbs)
• Optional solenoids provide water flow to trimmer when power applied to motor
• Buffalo Model Trimmers require a maximum of 7 Amps (1/3HP, 120 V AC) or 10 Amps (1/2 HP, 120 V AC)
More information can be found on Buffalo Dental's website: Link