Zoll's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
In addition to audio prompts, both the AED Plus and AED Pro feature on-screen instructions, and a bar gauge that shows how deep to push in order to optimize compression depth. This is an important advancement, given the American Heart Association Guidelines and their recommendation for more frequent, higher quality compressions during CPR.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of CPR chest compressions
- Supports the entire Chain of Survival, with easy-to-understand audio prompts and illustrations
- Has lowest total cost of ownership, once installed, because CPR-D-padz and batteries last five years, if not used
- Rugged design that resists dust and direct water spray (IP55 rating)
- Powered by 10 lithium batteries available from retail stores everywhere