- Available in Standard Boltaflex and Nauga Soft
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 18.104.22.168, UFAC Class 1 Rating
Royal stools are designed to ergonomically support all members of the dental team. The A2160 assistant stool is a "best in class" stool for the price. The A2160 has a multi-density seat cushion with memory foam; the ergonomic backrest moves in and out and is height adjustable with lumbar support. The seat cushion has forward tilt for best ergonomic posture of the provider, 5-star caster pedestal for stability and 19-26.5" height adjustment. Adjustable footring with an adjustable height, padded ratcheting abdominal support.
Boltaflex 9 Premium Standard Colors: Deep Sapphire PR55, Feather PR37, Fawn PR35, Deep Sea PR 49, Mint Leaf PR45, Cocoa PR51, Lake Louise PR50, Cabernet PR36, Black Satin PR40.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf