- Available in Standard Boltaflex and Nauga Soft
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 184.108.40.206, UFAC Class 1 Rating
Royal stools are constructed with premium materials, ensuring durability and a professional appearance after years of daily use. The Domain D2110 doctor's stool gives the provider great flexibility, with a fully featured stool at a lower cost. The backrest provides lumbar support for the provider, and the seat tilt gives the proper positioning to promote a long career. The base is a 5-star pedestal, which gives great stability.
Boltaflex 9 Premium Standard Colors: Deep Sapphire PR55, Feather PR37, Fawn PR35, Deep Sea PR 49, Mint Leaf PR45, Cocoa PR51, Lake Louise PR50, Cabernet PR36, Black Satin PR40.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf