- Available in Standard Boltaflex and Nauga Soft
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 220.127.116.11, UFAC Class 1 Rating
The Alliant A2150 operator's stool gives the correct operating position to support health and ergonomics for any provider. The ergonomic health of the provider is often overlooked. This stool gives the ease of a proper seated position, in a highly functional yet low cost operator stool. The stool provides for low setting to the floor and will fit a wide variety of provider heights.
Boltaflex 9 Premium Standard Colors: Deep Sapphire PR55, Feather PR37, Fawn PR35, Deep Sea PR 49, Mint Leaf PR45, Cocoa PR51, Lake Louise PR50, Cabernet PR36, Black Satin PR40.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf