The Midmark Operator Stools are not only engineered to deliver premium styling and exceptional comfort, they are also ergonomically refined to address musculoskeletal pain common in dentistry. Standard features include: contoured seat with waterfall front edges, ratcheted backrest for height adjustment, adjustable body support, 16.25" x 16" seat pan and 21.7" to 27.5" cylinder travel.
- Contoured seat with raised front
- Waterfall front edges
- Ratchet release body support with height adjustment (specify right or left arm)
- Integrated footrest, automatically adjusts with seat height
- Cylinder height: 21.7" to 27.5"
- Seat size: 16.25" x 16"
- Vinyl upholstery standard
The contoured seat with waterfall front edges helps to improve the weight distribution and overall comfort, promoting a balanced posture while reducing pressure on the back of the thighs. Adjustable backrest and body support easily position for a more personalized seating solution.
- Ultraleather - Abalone, Admiral, Apricot, Arctic, Bamboo, Bayou, Cashmere, Charcoal, Cyan, Eucalyptus, Fudge, Grenadine, Hide, Hot Sauce, Lake, Lemon, Mandarin, Mica, Midnight, Milkweed, Nile, Papyrus, Parrot, Pewter, Plum, Raven Wing, Riviera, Silk, Silver Pearl, Sorbet
- Royal Hampton upholstery - Parchment, Greige, Iris, Forest Green, Saddle, New Burgundy, Columbine, Spanish Tile, Sage, Taupe, Black
- Silhouette - Slate Grey, Iris Blue, Royal Carriage, Sage, Purple Grey, Taupe, Dusty Jade, Wedgewood, Cobalt, Desert Rose, Black
Midmark Dental Seating Brochure.pdf Midmark Upholstery Color Chart.pdf