Pelton & Crane's Spirit 3300 dental chair provides enhancements in doctor access, patient comfort and aesthetic appeal. The narrow backrest, coupled with the ability for the chair to go lower to the ground, enables ideal oral cavity access for practitioners of any stature, in a comfortable ergonomic position. A streamlined base design makes it easy for patients to enter and exit, and dual touchpads with new one-touch programming simplify chair operation. ErgoSoothe massage system and Ultraleather are standard.
- Narrow Back Advantage. Expertly designed with you in mind, the Spirit 3300’s narrow back design enables ergonomic efficiency. A narrow back model only 11.5 inches across the top provides maximum access to the oral cavity, while keeping patients comfortably supported.
- Lower Minimum Height. The Spirit 3300’s new ability to reach a lower minimum height enables positioning flexibility for practitioners of any stature. Easily adjust the chair position so both you and your patients are comfortable.
- New Base Design. The Spirit 3300’s new base design improves the patient’s ability to easily enter or exit the chair with feet firmly on the floor. Coupled with the lower minimum height, a weight capacity of 450 lbs, and a wider toeboard, the Spirit 3300 aims to provide a comfortable, accessible seating solution for your unique patient population.
- New One-Touch Programming. New one-touch programming makes chair operation intuitive, fast, and simple. Quickly set desired pre-set positions, and easily adjust them as needed based on the changing needs of your practice.
- 350 lb; 50" x 30" x 45"
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Fawn, Cocoa, Feather, Blue Fog, Harness Brown, Mulberry, Mint Leaf, Lake Louise, Black Satin, Tapestry Red, Deep Sea, Deep Sapphire
- Ultraleather Upholstery Upgrade: Parfait Pro, Apricot, Green Tea, Eucalyptus, Mortar Pro, Walnut, Toro, Papyrus, Fawn, Blue Bird Pro, Fudge, Sonora, Pecan, Curry, Glacier, Raven Wing, Smoky Violet, Stone, Charcoal, Diplomat Blue