- Available in Standard Boltaflex
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 188.8.131.52, UFAC Class 1 Rating
The R16 chair is the benchmark for long durability and value of all dental chairs. The R16 is a workhorse chair for general dentistry offices, and presents great value for the money invested. The upholstery is easily removed and replaced as desired as the chair will last years past the original upholstery set. The electromechanical system to drive the chair is robust and long-lasting. There are a variety of headrest options for the chair, but it comes standard with a basic pillow headrest. The thin back and headrest offer great patient positioning for easy access to the oral cavity for the provider. The chair comfort makes it relaxing and easy for the patient.
Easy-care upholstery in vinyl colors Black 363557, Navy 363488, Azure 415522, Wood Violet 439176, Lite Gray 363780, Gray 363496, New Burgundy 363546, Pumice 363741, Fudge 439156, Leap Frog 491502, Jade 363552, Almond 363498 all standard. Other vinyl colors are available; call Royal for pricing and choices.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf