- Available in Standard Boltaflex
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 22.214.171.124, UFAC Class 1 Rating
Royal is the premier manufacturer of both general practitioner and specialist chairs. The GP2 is part of a value line of chairs that combine Royal long-term durability and low cost and are suitable for general and specialty practices. The GP2 is an electromechanical base and drive system with the proven long life that is part of the Royal foundation.
Easy-care upholstery in vinyl colors Black 363557, Navy 363488, Azure 415522, Wood Violet 439176, Lite Gray 363780, Gray 363496, New Burgundy 363546, Pumice 363741, Fudge 439156, Leap Frog 491502, Jade 363552, Almond 363498 all standard. Other vinyl colors are available; call Royal for pricing and choices.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf