• Available in Standard Boltaflex and Nauga Soft
• Cleans easily with mild soap and water
• Sulfide stain resistant
• UV stabilized pigments
• Extraordinary abrasion resistance
• Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
• Cold crack -20 degrees F
• Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
• Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 184.108.40.206, UFAC Class 1 Rating
The Royal Alliant 2260 chair is designed to meet all of the ergonomic challenges performing dentistry presents. Being able to see all of the areas of the oral cavity while maintaining proper posture has always been a concern due to the different sizes of patients and dentists. The Alliant 2260 has a thin back and headrest with a narrow back. This allows the dentist to position the patient in the most accessible positions without having to straddle the chair. When it is necessary to position the patient in a more upright position, the chair base goes to 13-1/2 inches from the floor to the seat at its lowest position. This versatility makes the Alliant 2260 the correct choice when it comes to your comfort and health.
Boltaflex 9 Premium Standard Colors: Deep Sapphire PR55, Feather PR37, Fawn PR35, Deep Sea PR 49, Mint Leaf PR45, Cocoa PR51, Lake Louise PR50, Cabernet PR36, Black Satin PR40.
A 2260 Brochure: Download