Septocaine® - 1.7 ml Injection Cartridges, 50/Box - Septodont Inc.
Septocaine® - 1.7 ml Injection Cartridges, 50/Box
Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine
For local, infiltrative or conductive anesthesia in simple or complex dental procedures.
- 1.7 ml cartridge size
- Septocaine with epinephrine 1:100,000 is preferred during operative or surgical procedures when improved visualization of the surgical field is desirable
- Septocaine with epinephrine 1:200,000 is preferred for most routine dental procedures
- Fast onset (1-9 minutes) to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved
- Predictable duration of anesthesia: up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections and 120 minutes for nerve blocks
- No methylparaben in formulation; avoids allergic reactions on sensitive patients
- 100% latex-free components help reduce allergic responses
Customers who bought this also bought